- This event has passed.
27 November 2018 @ 9 h 00 min - 27 December 2018 @ 18 h 00 min
Competition objectives and awards
The VTS Jam, organized by Le Village by Serious Factory, aims to reward the most educational and creative minds about the authoring software VTS Editor. Several prizes will be awarded:
– The winner: 1 year subscription to VTS Editor Pack GOLD (1 license) + Level 2 Training + 1000 Credits (value 3280€ HT) and a promotion of its module on VTS Player + Blog
– The 2nd: : 1 year subscription to VTS Editor Pack SILVER (1 license) + Level 1 Training (value 3180€ HT), highlighting its module on VTS Player + Blog
– The 3rd: 1 year subscription to VTS Editor Pack SILVER (1 license) (value €1,788 excluding tax), highlighting its module on VTS Player + Blog
– The Jury’s favorite: Training of its choice in our training catalogue
For the participants, this contest is an opportunity to show their skills on the authoring software VTS Editor and to build a first showcase module. It is also the opportunity to be highlighted on the different communication vectors of Serious Factory and to show the entire user community its know-how through a focus on VTS Player.
Conditions of participation
This competition is open to all companies, administrations, organisations, associations, private or public, whatever their size and sector of activity.
Participation is completely free of charge, and subject to registration on our community platform Le Village by Serious Factory
Recruitment selection criteria
The devices must be designed on the trial version of VTS Editor and must have a fun and educational dimension, in order to raise someone’s competence on a particular subject.
Selection criteria were determined as follows:
Graphics and gameplay: Use of technical blocks and graphic quality involved.
Scriptwriting: Coherence of the script and the universe created, complexity and script depth.
Pedagogy: Clarity of key messages delivered, complexity and script depth.
Construction: Structure of the experiment. (general architecture of the project)
Honourable mention for a “clean” construction graph. (scenario easily understandable at the scene graph view)
The constitution of the application files
The candidates undertake to:
– Design the modules only on the trial version of VTS Editor
– Fill in the participation form that can be downloaded here[Add link]
– Upload the modules created imperatively on the page of the event planned for this purpose before November 20, 2018
– Allow the public release of the winning devices on our VTS Player application
The composition of the jury
The jury is composed of experts from the Virtual Training Suite software suite:
– Yannick Audéoud, Lead Developer VTS Editor
– Nicolas Rossard, Digital Learning Expert
– Thomas Lesueur, Digital Learning Expert
Computer law and freedoms
The information collected in the context of the organisation of the VTS Competition is processed electronically. They are intended for internal use by Serious Factory.
In accordance with the “Data Protection Act” of 6 January 1978 amended in 2004, each candidate has the right to access and rectify the information contained in the application file, which he or she can exercise by contacting:
Marketing and Communication Department
4 rue Gustave Flourens
Or by sending an e-mail to marketing[at]seriousfactory.com
Each candidate may also, for legitimate reasons, object to the processing of data concerning him/her.
By participating in the VTS Contest, the candidate authorizes Serious Factory to:
Reproduce and represent free of charge the company’s logo and corporate name for the purpose of promoting the VTS Contest and Serious Factory’s activities on any medium, in particular on the website www.seriousfactory.com
This authorization is granted for a period of five (5) years and for the territories in which Serious Factory operates.
Serious Factory reserves the right to modify these rules. Any amendment or addition to these regulations shall be effective immediately.
In the event of circumstances beyond its control or for any other reason, Serious Factory reserves the right to cancel the VTS Contest. If necessary, Serious Factory will notify participants as soon as possible.
Acceptance of regulations
Any application file constitutes pure and simple acceptance of these rules. All cases not provided for in these rules will be decided by Serious Factory and the decision cannot be contested.